How do I upload a contract?
If you have a contract you would like to upload to Zoey, follow these simple steps!
- Click Upload, which can be found on the left hand side of your screen, under the Organize tab.
- Click Upload
- Click the Upload symbol to select your file and click Open
- You will see a green indicator that the file has been attached. You will also see the file name listed.
- Click Attach
- Enter your contract name and effective date. Then submit your contract!
- You can then review your contract and select to save or send for eSignature.
- Your contract is now saved in your Folders!
Can I use my own contract template?
Yes, you can use your own contract template with Zoey! Then save your template to use again. Click Templates Click Your Templates. Here you will see any templates you previously upload or you can upload a new template!
How do I send my contract for eSignature?
Click eSignature from the menu Create a contract with any of our Zoey templates, your custom template, or simply upload your ready to sign contract. Add your eSignature recipients and necessary fields to the contract. Save and Send your contract. ...
How Do I Create a Contract?
You can create a contract with Zoey by using a free Zoey template, uploading your own template, or uploading your existing contract! To create a contract from a template start by clicking Templates. Browse Zoey's templates or select a template of ...
How do I check my contract's risk score?
It’s okay to take risks. But not with your contracts. The Zoey Z Score will help you sign your contracts with confidence! Click Z Score Legal Risk under the Analyze tab Click Start Enter your contract terms and see your Z score automatically update!
How do I prepare my document for eSignature?
Once you have created a contract using Your Template, Zoey Template or Upload Feature, follow these simple steps to prepare your document for eSignatures. Enter recipient and CC information then add a custom message. Drag and tag signature fields for ...